Directory » Mother Daughter Night Out
Twice yearly seminar with a registered nurse to explain all the changes of puberty.
Teaching girls accurate information about their bodies and the process of puberty.
This program is for any Clinton girl entering puberty and her mother or female guardian.
By participating, girls and moms/guardians will:
- Learn about the physical and emotional changes associated with puberty and adolescence.
- Participate in interactive activities in a relaxed environment.
- Ask questions about their bodies and receive medically accurate information.
- Eat dinner with mom and other mom-daughter pairs.
- Get a take-home bag of feminine products.
Watch Facebook and email for the next session. If you’d like to get on the mailing list, contact us here.