We’d love your help!
Clinton Human Services is strengthened by the community it serves. The more people who get involved, the more we can support each other’s health and positive decision-making.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Holiday Toy Drive/ Backpack Express Volunteer
- Help Day/Food Truck Volunteer
- Become QPR Trained and help save lives
- Adults Join PiC to help prevention efforts in our community
- Youth (5th grade and up) join REACT to support prevention
- Clinton Community Action Team to help older and disabled citizens
If you want more information or have specific questions, please reach out directly to David Melillo, Director of Human Services, via email at DMelillo@clintonct.org or by calling 860-664-1158.