Helping low to moderate income families in Connecticut pay for child care costs.
Sponsored by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood
To participate in the program, there are certain eligibility requirements for parents, children and child care providers.
- Live in CT
- Be working or attending a Jobs First approved education/training
- Meet the program’s income requirements
- Be licensed by the CT Office of Early Childhood (unless exempt from licensing); or
- Be a close relative such as a grandparent/great grandparent, aunt/uncle, or sibling living outside of the child’s home
- Live in Connecticut
- Be under age 13, or if the child has special needs, be under age 19.